You sip a cup of hot tea as you settle into your comfortable couch while you learn all about birth, breastfeeding, and baby care. You and your partner explore various comfort measures like massage, breathing, and relaxation techniques. You try out some essential oils, some different positions for labor, and together we have honest conversations about fears, nerves, and anything else you want to chat about freely. When your private class comes to an end finished, you feel calm and confident. You feel excited about your new knowledge and tools that will help you make informed decisions on this parenting journey.
Informed, prepared and confident. Isn't that exactly how you want to feel as you welcome your baby into this world? We can help you get there.
Do you have friends that are pregnant too? Wouldn't it be fun to put together a couples class in your home? Or maybe you want to invite your parents to your baby care class so they get a refresher on the basics! We can make it happen! Our customizable, professional, and private classes will meet you exactly where you're at. They are fun, practical, uncensored, and always judgment-free!
Here are just a glimpse at some of the most popular topics you can choose to include in your customized curriculums:
- Birth 101: Local hospital options, recommended care providers, birth planning
- Confident Birth: Stages of Labor, Hormones & Labor, Pain-Relief options (both natural and medicated), Comfort Measures, What to Expect, Interventions, Induction, and more!
- Breastfeeding 101: Positions, What's Normal, Pumping, Overcoming Breastfeeding Hurdles
- Baby Care Basics: Newborn Care, Swaddling, Soothing, Feeding, Bathing, Diapering
- VBAC 101: Preparing With Confidence, Birth Options, Finding a Supportive Care Provider
- Comfort Measures: Relaxation Techniques, Massage, Essential Oils, Rebozo
- Grandparents Class: Refresher, Modern Parenting, How to Be the Greatest Grandparent!
These classes are all about YOU and what you want to learn. Each class provides ample time for honest discussion and plenty of questions - remember there are no silly questions!
Ready to get started?! Visit our classes page to learn more about your options. For a full weekend with multiple classes or for group rates, please email us for a custom quote.