Bringing your baby home is simultaneously one of the most joyful and stressful moments of a new parent’s life. The unknown can be overwhelming and is enough to keep anyone awake at night.
Rest assured, Doulas of Orange County is here to ease your transition into parenthood.
We combine the practicality of hands-on guidance with the luxury of postpartum pampering to ensure each family flourishes during the 4th Trimester. Our highly trained Postpartum Doulas provide discrete, personalized, compassionate support to your family and your babies. Offering both daytime and nighttime visits, you can bring your newborn home feeling secure and confident. Whether you're looking to recovery peacefully from your birth, need support through postpartum depression or anxiety, or are looking for newborn sleep support, your doula is there for you! Our team is well-versed in supporting families of all backgrounds and parenting styles including families choosing adoption or surrogacy.
Personalized Care to Meet Your Family’s Needs
You will receive a comprehensive intake call to explore our services and discuss your specific needs, followed by an in-person consultation to begin creating your postpartum plan. Each postpartum visit is custom tailored for you and your doula is available to support you in any way you need.
You Can Expect the Best
- In-home prenatal visit at 36 weeks of pregnancy
- Assistance in creating a postpartum plan
- Newborn care guidance - swaddling, calming, bathing
- Baby wearing and diapering education
- Nourishing light meal preparation, planning & grocery shopping
- Light Household tidying
- Breast, Bottle and Formula feeding support
- Nursery care management - restocking and organizational tips
- Nurturing Care of your Baby; so you can nap, shower and eat a warm meal (with two hands!)
- Emotional support of your unique birth and parenting experience
- Sibling integration, attention and playtime
- Pet care - walking, feeding & socializing
- Information on normal newborn behavior & sleeping patterns
- Tips for gentle sleep associations for your newborn
- Nurturing you so that you can focus on bonding and rest
- Referrals and Local Resources
- Daytime and Overnight Care - Visits ranging from 4-24 hours