Join the doulas of Orange County team!
Doulas of Orange County is a full service Doula Agency, providing prenatal, birth, postpartum and parenting support to families in Orange County, California. We have a incredible team of dedicated Birth and Postpartum Doulas, Newborn Care Specialists, Placenta Specialists and Educators who provide compassionate, professional care through every step of our client's journey. Our office and parent education center is located in Irvine, CA near John Wayne Airport; where we host a variety of classes and community events.
We are currently looking for professional and passionate
Doulas to join our elite team
Please apply with a letter of intent (including why you became a doula and why you would be a good fit for our agency), along with your CV / Resume if you meet the following criteria:
- Formally trained Birth or Postpartum Doula or NCS
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Hold Liability Insurance
- Submit Background Check Clearance
- Regular availability including overnight care and last minute bookings (for postpartum doulas)
- Interest in continuing education opportunities
- Ability to adhere to the scope of practice as a professional doula
- Resident of Orange County or Long Beach
- Professional work ethic - integrity, honesty, eager to work
- Ability to work as a team and communicate efficiently with owners and colleagues
- Compassionate, non-judgemental support of all client's needs and parenting choices
- Respectful and cohesive care with client's care provider
- Passion for working with new moms, babies and supporting the entire family
As a member of the DOC team, you will be fully supported in the expansion of your career as a doula. Regular team gatherings and face-to-face time with the owners offer moral and professional support and built-in-backup. Owners, Lauren and Chelsea, handle the marketing, the phone calls and emails, and all the business logistics, allowing you space to serve the clients and still have time for yourself! Love to teach? Further expand your client base and your reputation as an expert in the community by offering your unique class and knowledge to our clients.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. We look foward to meeting you!
~ Chelsea and Lauren, Owners