In-person class(es) to begin your potty training journey - our most exclusive group class
For parents or caregivers/legal guardian to attend with their children ages 18+ months
- No potty training experience required!
- We will actually start potty training in class
- Shows the answers to the questions "how do I potty train?" and "what do I do if X happens?" (as things happen in class we'll address them)
- Small group setting allows for times of personal attention
- Please plan to have 2-days of personalized attention to potty training at home after the end of this class
- Small class sizes for children (and up to 2 total caregivers per child)
Upon registration, Michelle will contact with you with all the information you need to know before class.
Meet the Instructor
MICHELLE D. SWANEY is the CEO of The Potty School, a potty training consultant, and a sought-after event speaker. She helps parents move toward the next step on their family’s pottying journey…from diapers to flush. Michelle is passionate about helping parents to embrace their “pottying personality” in order to potty train with a style and method that is most effective, and enjoyable, for their family and specific child. That leads to pottying independence, while making the journey one based on building a bond and connection with their child. Michelle doesn’t do her job because she loves pee and poo, but she does it because she loves being able to help parents learn to communicate with their children from a young age and loves to reduce children’s dependence upon diapers. Curtailing diaper use has saved her clients an average of $50 to $100 per month, while simultaneously reducing their eco-footprint―two great reasons to smile! Michelle is your go-to gal when it comes to anything pottying. She is the wife of Matt, and mother of three. She resides in Orange County, California.