New Mama Cafe is a weekly meet up for those with babies 0-18 months of age. Join us every Tuesday 11am-1pm for coffee + conversation while the little ones play, snooze and feed.
At Doulas of Orange County, we believe that you deserve to flourish in motherhood! We have created this group for new mamas as a safe place to come build community, encourage one another and chat about the ups and downs of this amazing #momlife. All parenting lifestyles are welcome and this is a place you can be you! Boobs will be seen, babies will cry and lots of coffee will be consumed.
Connect and make lasting friendships with local moms
BREAST & BOTTLE FEEDING SUPPORT
Postpartum Doulas provide support on your infant feeding journey
MAMA TO MAMA ENCOURAGEMENT
Chat about the joys, struggles & triumphs of pregnancy, birth & mom life
BABY PLAY TIME
Play mat with natural wooden toys and books provided
COFFEE & TEA BAR
Organic coffee, pregnancy teas and herbal blends
- Free to Attend; donations towards drinks + snacks welcome
- Meets Weekly on Tuesdays!
- 11am-1pm (drop in anytime)
- Group is for babies ages birth-18 months
- We suggest leaving your stroller in the car if possible as the only stroller parking is outside the community space. Infant car seats are welcome.
- Expectant moms are welcome to join as well!